The Versatile Blogger Award
What a great way to start the new year. Thank you Steph at http://lostupabove.wordpress.com/ for the nomination of The Versatile Blogger Award and Congratulations on your many awards. You definitely deserved every one of them.
For this award you have to do a couple of things as follows:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Wow, seven things about myself:
- I enjoy art and photography. It is my passion, although I do not presently have the time to really do either. I am in the process of writing a book and hope to have it published soon.
- I love to hike and I love to shoot. Anywhere in nature is where I want to be. Give me the choice of nature or shopping, my boots come on.
- When I am out and about driving, my children laugh at me because I comment on beautiful trees. (Now they do to. Haha!)
- I ask my children odd questions. Things that can never be answered.
- I drive in my pajamas… a lot. I pray I don’t break down in my pajamas… a lot.
- I used to be strong, in shape. I did sit-ups with the top half of my body hanging off the bed. Keyword- Used to. (I grew up with three brothers and there was a lot of wrestling in the house. Many nights I went to bed exercising and thinking, just wait…I’ll get you, tomorrow.)
- I wish I could tell every US Soldier how proud I am of them and thank them for protecting us.
I hope I am not breaking a rule, but I decided to throw in one extra. I think the best piano player that can truly rock a piano is Elton John. I have only watched one other person come close (not counting Symphony players) and that is Rob Thomas, playing solo, originally from Matchbox 20. Before you say Matchbox 20?, watch his video Bright Lights. He is awesome on the piano.
Now, for the 15 blogs I feel deserve the Versatile Blogger Award:
There are so many others I would like to nominate and I have enjoyed getting to know everyone. Congratulations and I hope you accept the award.
Thank you Stephanie for thinking of me. I would have liked nominating you, Aslan, and Eric, but I figured you all needed a short break. Happy New Year!